- Runny nose;
- Nasal congestion;
- Itchy eyes and watery them.
Untreated properly, the above symptoms may be associated with signs what can suggest and occurrence of sinusitis.
You must be careful not to confuse manifestations of respiratory allergy type with of the flu. One can talk about allergy if:
- Symptoms persist for more than a week, which is the usual duration of a cold.
- Symptoms are more severe in a certain place or season, and less severe in others.
- Runny nose and mucous secretions are clear and abundant.
- Gradual onset of symptoms, including attacks of sneezing, itchy eyes, nasal or "palate".
- Fever, muscle aches and malaise are usually present.
It can be a cold if:
- Symptoms include fever, muscle aches, malaise and sore throat.
- Symptoms remitted after 7-10 days.
- Runny nose and mucus secretions become more consistent and is get a yellowish color.